Data collectionDuring interaction with customers, the Hyip-Zanoza service receives the following data about its users:
- Browser data, IP address, and location.
- Email address and other data that the customer provides during registration on the hyip-zanoza.me website.
- Information about the pages that the customers visited, the date and time of the site visit, and the amount of time spent on a particular page.
- Data about the investment activity of the participant registered through the affiliate link of our aggregator. In particular, we may become aware of the customer's payment details, the amount of the deposit, and the project in which he/she participates.
Using the received dataData obtained in the course of cooperation with the Hyip-Zanoza website cannot be used to deanonymize the customer of our service. Personal data may be used only:
- to identify the customer during the authorization process.
- to send newsletters, notifications, and other information related to the work of Hyip-Zanoza to the user's email address provided by the customer.
- to optimize the website, evaluate the effectiveness of advertising and interface.
- to track behavioral factors for website optimization.
- to collect statistical data, analyze the security level of the website, prevent unauthorized access and malicious actions by intruders.
Disclosure of data to third partiesPersonal data that the Hyip-Zanoza aggregator receives in the course of interaction with customers is not transferred to third parties and cannot be used for commercial purposes. Some data that does not disclose the customer's identity may be made public under certain conditions:
- in cases specified by the current legislation, in particular, in relation to intruders, if any information is requested by the relevant authorized body.
- When transmitting information about Hyip-Zanoza partners to statistical services and investment projects.
- After processing the information to provide statistical data related to the operation of our service. In this case, the information is anonymous and the customer's identity cannot be identified.