ZBG - ZBG.COM REVIEW, TRADING VOLUME AND PAIRS
This review is dedicated to the ZBG.com Hong Kong exchange, which can boast a great number of the most liquid cryptocurrencies. The platform is aimed at international development, but one can find all kinds of reviews about it in the network. In this article, you will learn about the main advantages and disadvantages of crypto-exchange.
What is known about ZBG Exchange?
The official website ZBG was launched in November 2017. It was developed by the creators of another Hong Kong exchange - ZB.com. Since the platform has a large daily turnover, which at the time of writing is $564 million, it often manages to break through to the TOP 10 largest services for trading cryptocurrency.
The platform is a sister project of ZB.com, and if the coins presented on its listing are traded well, they are often added to the main exchange.
Advantages and disadvantages
• The exchange is set on international development, so its website has been translated into 7 languages.
• There is an API that allows automated trading.
• Personal accounts of users have a high level of security, which implies authentication by email, setting a password to log in, and Google authentication.
• There are 88 trading pairs on the exchange.
• There is a low commission for transactions - 0.1%.
• The minimum withdrawal amount is 0.001 BTC.
• ZBG has its own ZT token.
• The registration procedure is simple, and the functionality of a personal account is convenient.
• The website is available for both PC and iOS/Android apps.
• The support service is available 24/7.
Like many other exchanges does not work with fiat money. Besides, participants' capabilities are limited by the fact that there is only one type of order in the system.
The Hong Kong crypto-exchange quickly made a name for itself in the crypto-industry, but ZBG's feedback says it's not as successful in practice as the administration wants it to be. People say that the platform falsifies daily turnover and has neither a lot of users nor liquidity. Is this being the case and why the popular ZB platform needed to create a sister exchange? It's a big mystery. However, revealing feedback on the network prompts certain thoughts.