Yobit (yobit.net) - review, trading volume and pairs
Yobit is a large cryptocurrency exchange, which is especially popular among traders from the CIS. What is the reason for such popularity? It is the fact that Yobit accepts payments in rubles via Yandex.Money, WebMoney, and QIWI. You can also replenish your account in rubles or dollars using VISA or MasterCard.
Yobit is a very unusual exchange, which informally trades cryptographic assets that are under the ICO. Besides, the exchange provides for the distribution of free coins, which also makes it an exotic trading platform.
All transactions are carried out almost instantly. For additional stimulation of activity on the part of users, the exchange offers daily bonuses.
The main peculiarity of the exchange is that the interface is translated into Russian, which allows traders from Russia and other post-Soviet countries to feel confident.
Yobit exchange is relatively young, but it is dynamically developing. To date, Yobit sees traders from Europe and Asia as a target audience. The platform offers extensive functionality, which, according to many experts, has no analogs. The daily trade turnover is several tens of millions of dollars, which indicates a considerable "weight" of the project in this field.
Yobit benefits and drawbacks
Among the positive aspects of Yobit, we should note the following:
• A large selection of cryptocurrency pairs, including rare and little-known coins;
• The ability to conduct transactions in dollars and rubles;
• Russian-language chat;
• The current online lottery, which gives a chance to increase capital;
• Investbox is a hype project that allows you to invest cryptocurrency at a daily interest rate;
• The presence of a generous affiliate program;
• Low commission fees for fiat money withdrawal;
• Two-factor authentication;
• High level of website cybersecurity;
• A transaction fee of 0.2%;
• Integration of all popular payment systems.
Among the drawbacks of the platform are:
• Lack of some popular crypto-assets like Ripple;
• Inactive customer support service;
• High commission fees for cash-out of the individual amount of crypto coins;
• The absence of coherent development policy of the company.
Deposits and withdrawals
After a simple registration on the Yobit website, you can safely replenish the balance. This can be done with the help of cryptocurrency and in the US dollar or Russian ruble. The choice of payment systems is quite extensive, so you will not have problems with the account replenishment. You can start trading as soon as the balance is replenished.
There shouldn't be any difficulties with the withdrawal of funds from the Yobit exchange. To date, all popular e-wallets and payment systems working with the ruble are available to users. The commission fee depends on the specific payment system. For example, transfers made through the QIWI system are not subject to a commission at all.
The working interface of the Yobit exchange includes the following functional tabs:
• Trade - a section where the cryptographic currency is bought and sold;
• Market - a block, which offers all available cryptocurrency pairs;
• Dice - an online casino with cryptocurrency bets;
• FreeCoins - a cryptocurrency faucet that gives away symbolic amounts of cryptocurrency.
• Balances - information panel, where you can get acquainted with the current state of cryptocurrency accounts;
• Orders – a special tab where all active orders of the trader are presented;
• History - here you can track all previous transactions;
• ICO - a section, where new cryptocurrencies appear;
• CoinsInfo – a dashboard for monitoring data about the complexity, capitalization, and other parameters of cryptocurrency;
• AddCoin - a section for cryptocurrency developers, where you can add your coin to the exchange;
• Support service - the interface of interaction with website administration and support service;
• PM - private chat, where you can communicate with users.
Summarizing all above-mentioned information, we note that the Yobit.net may have its drawbacks, but it is still very popular among the Russian-speaking audience. However, it is quite specific and unique, so you may need to get used to it. But if you are seriously planning to invest in the cryptocurrency and want to do it in rubles, be sure to open an account on this exchange and test it firsthand.
If you have any questions about Yobit - ask them in the comments, and we will give you comprehensive answers.