Vebitcoin - vebitcoin.com REVIEW, TRADING VOLUME AND PAIRS
In this review, we will talk about the Vebitcoin exchange, which, at first glance, may seem standard in terms of functionality, but has many unique features.
What is known about the vebitcoin.com exchange?
This Turkish crypto-exchange was launched in August 2017. Initially, it worked only locally, as it is available only in the Turkish language. The official vebitcoin.com website states that the exchange is the first Turkish project to be partnered with Bitgo. Besides, they also claim that all traders' funds are insured. There is a lot of information present on the pages of the exchange, and all of it implies that the exchange works primarily with customers from Turkey. Aside from that, instead of the usual fiat money (Dollars or Euros), the exchange offers to work with Turkish Lira.
The exchange's daily turnover is meager in comparison with large trading platforms and is only $3 million. Due to such a small amount, platform cannot enter the list of the top 100 most popular trading platforms, but the exchange is developing rapidly and may take a more advantageous position in the future.
Advantages and disadvantages
• The exchange website is available in three language versions: Turkish, Russian, and English.
• Users can trade 24 trading pairs, including both popular coins and promising altcoins.
• One can also trade fiat Turkish Lira.
• There are API functionality and applications for mobile devices.
• Participants' accounts are highly secure since the platform uses two-factor authentication.
• The commission fee for verified customers is only 0.15% of the transaction amount.
• Verified customers can trade amounts up to $100,000, but this limit can also be extended.
A significant drawback of the exchange is that without verification, registration at Vebitcoin will not allow you to trade to the utmost. To extend the limits, reduce the commission fee from 1% to 0.15%, and freely use the functionality of the website, you will not only need to verify the phone number but also provide documents certifying your identity. Besides, a trader can only deposit from a personal bank account, which is tied to the personal cabinet.
With the advent of a multilingual interface, people started actively leaving feedback about Vebitcoin on the Internet. But so far it cannot be said that this is an exchange that is suitable for mass use. Strict rules for account verification and work with bank accounts attract large traders who trade professionally. As for beginners and small users, other websites look simpler and more loyal to them. With a fairly standard set of functions, the exchange requires too much personal information, which discourages many potential users.