|Top Country||Hong Kong|
TideBit - tidebit.com REVIEW, TRADING VOLUME AND PAIRS
Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange TideBit was founded in 2017, and at the time of writing this review, the platform boasts a daily trading volume of $ 11,8 million. The project is aimed primarily at investors and traders from Hong Kong, China, Malaysia, and Vietnam. The official website of tidebit.com is available only in English and Chinese languages. Trading on the exchange is tied to the US and Hong Kong Dollars, and in the TOP-3 most popular pairs are BTC/USD, BTC/HKD, and ETH/HKD.
This is a universal trading platform that includes the following functional sections:
• Spot-trading. Standard trading cabinet with charts, currency rates, price dynamics, transaction history, and trade blotter.
• Block trading. Over-the-counter trading of cryptographic assets with online monitoring of current exchange rates is carried out in this trading cabinet.
• Bring a friend. In general, this menu is a cabinet where a trader can work with the Affiliate program and attract referrals through a unique affiliate link.
• Transfer. It is the interface for conducting transactions in cryptographic assets or fiat currency.
• TBT. Here you can find all the information about the intra-exchange token of the TideBit project.
Besides, in the right top corner of the homepage, you will see the login and sign up buttons, as well as the language switch button.
Conditions of working with the exchange
When it comes to conditions for customers, the tidebit.com trading platform is not different from most similar exchanges. Its advantage is a fairly low minimum deposit amount and the minimum transaction amount, which is only 1 USD. However, there is also a great drawback – the platform charges money for both the deposit (from 0.1% to 2%) and the withdrawal (0.1%) of funds. At that, the trading commission is higher than the market average and is 0.3%.
Does the exchange have any special advantages and "features" that would justify the need to overpay? Unfortunately, the answer is "no". However, there are plenty of disadvantages, namely:
• Very limited choice of cryptocurrencies;
• Absence of a license to trade cryptocurrency;
• Occasional withdrawal delays.
To be fair, it should be noted that there are a couple of benefits for holders of the internal exchange token, including reduced commissions and individual service. These are all advantages of the platform.
Judging by experts and users' estimates and reviews, TideBit is the most common Asian-oriented exchange, which is characterized by small volumes of daily trading and a modest list of available currencies. The platform is of the greatest interest to residents of Hong Kong, as trading is conducted here with HKD. Other traders would not be interested much.