LiteBit - litebit.eu REVIEW, TRADING VOLUME AND PAIRS
LiteBit crypto-exchange is registered in the Netherlands and has its headquarters in Rotterdam. Although at the time of writing, the daily trading volume on the exchange barely exceeds 500,000 dollars, the project has some advantages, which are mentioned on the homepage of the official website (LiteBit.eu).
Among them are:
• A wide choice of cryptocurrencies. There are more than 40 coins on the platform, including quite rare ones.
• Lots of options to replenish the account. You can deposit in fiat Euro using SEPA, VISA, Mastercard, Sofort, Giropay, iDeal, etc.
• 24/7 work of the support service. In the comments, users note the literacy and efficiency of the support service.
• A great number of customers. Number of users of the exchange reaches 600,000.
• The presence of an individual wallet. Due to LiteWallet, you can be sure of the security of your cryptocurrency investment portfolio.
• It has European accreditation and an office in the center of the largest city in the Netherlands.
A great advantage of the platform is the presence of a contact phone, which can be used to get in touch with the administration. You can also contact the support team via the chat window in the lower right corner of the website.
The official website of LiteBit.eu is translated into English, German, Dutch, and French languages. The interface is minimalistic and intuitive, even for those who have never used online trading terminals. The top menu contains the following sections:
• Buy - a form for buying cryptocurrency;
• Sell - a form for selling cryptocurrency;
• Wallet - the official cryptocurrency wallet of the exchange;
• Contact - contact data;
• App - a link to download the app in the AppStore.
By the way, this exchange is an exchanger, since it sells and buys cryptocurrency with a set spread, without providing information about its size and opportunities for market-making. There are no traditional buy and sell orders since all transactions are conducted at the market price set by LiteBit. In this sense, the exchange will not be of interest to professional traders who need a full-fledged trading cabinet with tools for analysis and trading.
The platform has a referral program that allows customers to earn money by attracting new members to the system. Following the terms of the Affiliate program, you will receive a reward of 25% of the profit that the exchange receives from the referral you have attracted. The average profit, according to the website, is 2% of the transaction amount. All customers except for residents of Germany can participate in the Affiliate program.
LiteBit is a convenient and secure exchanger where you can buy a cryptocurrency for Euros with a minimum markup. The platform is aimed at customers who are not interested in active trading. Here you will not find a full-fledged exchange with price dynamics charts and limit orders. Therefore, if you need full-fledged trading, pass by and do not register on this exchange. But if you just want to buy a cryptocurrency to store it on your wallet or pay for some services and goods on the network, then you are welcome.