EXX (exx.com) - review, trading volume and pairs
We present you with an overview of EXX - one of the best Asian exchanges, which is widely known by loyalty to customers and a high level of security. Below you will see all the benefits and drawbacks of the exchange.
Exx.com cryptocurrency exchange features
EXX is a relatively young Hong Kong exchange, which was established in 2017. The website of the trading platform is accessible in Chinese, English, Korean and Japanese languages, therefore, it is most common among traders from Asia. However, recently, English-speaking traders have turned their attention to the exchange.
The exchange offers its users multi-currency trading – to date, the exchange offers about 49 trading pairs. According to the Coinmarketcap service, the daily trading volume on this website exceeds $ 1.1 billion. This is a fairly large volume, given the local prevalence of the exchange. The largest volume of transactions on the Hong Kong platform is carried out in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin. An important feature of the platform is that it presents the most common cryptocurrencies, so users do not risk running into coins with low capitalization. This is particularly true for a newcomer.
Exx benefits and drawbacks
Given the sufficiently large trading volumes, we can say that there is interest in the exchange among users and it is due, first of all, to several advantages of the website:
• There is a non-mandatory user verification. Participants who have not handed over their documents are free to trade without significant limitations.
• There are low commission fees in the amount of 0.1% of the transaction amount; the same fee is set for the money withdrawal.
• Customer support service that works 24/7 (judging by the reviews, the customer support workers respond within minutes after submitting a request).
• Aside from the browser version, there is also an application for mobile devices.
• The website also provides a possibility of margin trading.
• Convenient functionality and additional ways to protect your account (two-factor authentication, IP protection, PIN protection, etc.).
• The exchange offers you to work with more proven coins. This list here does not include coins that have not proven themselves in the market.
• There is an Affiliate program.
• Funds are stored in cold wallets.
• The amount of the minimum deposit is only $1, which is considerably low.
Among the drawback of the Hong Kong exchange, we can note that it does not work with fiat money, traders are forbidden to use trading bots, and there is also a lack of a training course for beginners.
Signing up on EXX
Go to the exx.com official website and, if necessary, select the desired language version of the website in the header. To create an account, use the "Sign up" link, which can be found in the top menu.
The trading platform offers two ways of registration: email address and phone number. If you want to use a phone number to create an account, select "Mobile sign up" and if you want to register via email, choose "Email sign up". Next, in the form that pops up you need to specify the number/email, set a complex password, and use the slider to collect the puzzle. Below you will be asked to enter the code that you should have received in a message or email. The only thing left to do is to press "Sign up and log in".
You can use the exchange functionality without going through the verification procedure. Right after authorization, we recommend you to go to the settings section and choose the security settings that will protect your account from unauthorized access.
Conclusion about EXX
Hong Kong exchange has proven itself as a reliable platform with a great daily turnover. It stands out against other websites with low commissions and loyal attitude to its customers, but so far it is widespread locally and is more focused on the Asian market. Nevertheless, it attracts traders who do not want to undergo verification procedures on other, larger exchanges. Another pro of the website is that it does not work with fiat money, and, hence, does not fall under the functions of regulators. This is an opportunity for users to earn without attracting the attention of tax authorities.
With the advent of the English version of the website, the Hong Kong crypto-exchange began to spread outside the Asian region, and, due to this, many traders have already appreciated the website and successfully use its functionality in their work.