DragonEx - dragonex.io REVIEW, TRADING VOLUME AND PAIRS
In this review, we will talk about the exchange called DragonEx, which is not as large as most trading platforms but happens to be of interest to users. What prospects does this resource have for trading and what does it offer today?
Public information about dragonex.io
The exchange was founded in 2018 in Singapore, and its headquarters are in Bangkok. A few months after the launch, the platform received a lot of positive feedback at the New York Blockchain Week, the largest cryptocurrency conference. Many experts call it the most user-friendly exchange, which many experts call dragonex.io the most user-friendly exchange, which has contributed to its active distribution in Asia and among the English-speaking audience.
The advantages and disadvantages
Among the advantages of the exchange, we can highlight the following:
• You can use the exchange website using various devices running on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android (there are official mobile applications).
• You can work on the platform even having $1, the same as the minimum withdrawal amount.
• The commission fee for transactions is the same as on other platforms - 0.2%.
• There is an opportunity to trade 90 pairs.
• There are two language versions: English and Chinese.
• The platform has its internal token called DT. Token holders receive dividends from the exchange's profit. It is distributed according to the number of coins stored on traders' accounts.
• The exchange's interface is very convenient; the support service is available 24/7.
• Registration on DragonEx is free; there is a verification that expands users' capabilities.
• The website is set to develop and is going to build a major center for operations in Malta.
Among the drawbacks of the crypto-platform, we should mention the insufficient level of security, due to which in March 2019 a fairly large hack took place. Accounts are not protected by either two-factor authentication or a payment password, and there is no way to trade with robots. Besides, beginners are not provided with training videos.
Dragon Ex is a quite young crypto-exchange, which has received positive evaluations from experts of the crypto-environment, but there is still some work to do. The platform is recognized as one of the most user-friendly, but at the same time, system security has holes to be fixed. Some participants have already suffered from this. Feedback on DragonEx.io confirms that this cryptocurrency platform is of interest primarily to Asian users. The English version added later will ensure the international development of the project.