CoinTiger (cointiger.com) - review, trading volume and pairs
In this article, we present you a detailed review of CoinTiger cryptocurrency exchange. Here we will talk about the reasons why customers choose this exchanger and what its main features are.
Main features of cointiger.com cryptocurrency exchange
The exchange has been operating since December 2017 and is registered in Singapore. The cointiger.com website has the familiar design and functionality.
It is quite obvious that when creating the website, the developers took the example of Binance cryptocurrency exchange. These platforms are similar in design, and just like Binance, Cointiger has created its token and a rewarding Affiliate program. To date, the exchange can be considered as a young and ambitious trading platform, which has only started gaining momentum
Benefits and drawbacks of Cointiger
• Traders are allowed to trade lots of pairs.
• The platform has its own TCH token, with the help of which traders can get lower trading commissions.
• The support team that is working 24/7 is always ready to help customers and, therefore, answers during 15-20 minutes.
• Commission fee for transactions is charged on the principle of "maker-taker" and ranges from 0.15 to 0.8%.
• The exchange's website is available in English, Russian, Chinese, Korean, and Vietnamese languages.
• Aside from trading, customers may also make investments through CoinTiger Growth Fund.
• There are no limitations on the withdrawal amount and no commission fee for this operation.
• Verification is optional, but participants, who plan on working with great sums of money should pass it. Without verification, you can freely withdraw up to 2 BTS per day.
• Exchange users have the opportunity to receive additional income through the affiliate program, which will bring a total of up to 40% of the commission.
• The exchange presents the API.
The exchange has many advantages and a few significant drawbacks. For instance, the platform does not allow traders to conduct margin trading, does not work with fiat money, and is not licensed. It's not so uncommon among Chinese exchanges, however, not all traders can put up with it, and so they leave the crypto-exchange.
Registration on CoinTiger
1. Go to the official website of the CoinTiger exchange and select your language version in the top right corner of the website.
2. Use the "register" button, which can be found on the top of the website.
3. In the registration form, choose the way to create an account – through a phone number or an email address. Next, specify the e-mail address or phone number, come up with the password and click "Next".
4. After that, you will need to collect the puzzle by dragging the slider.
5. You will receive an email with a confirmation code (if you specify your phone number during registration, you will receive an SMS), which must be copied.
6. Insert the verification code on the exchange website and click "Complete registration".
In your account, set all the needed security settings, and, if necessary, go through the verification procedure. After that, use the "Funds" tab to replenish the account ("Deposit"). You can withdraw the earned profit in the "Withdrawal" section.
There are only a few reviews about CoinTiger since the platform is quite young and only starting to gain an audience. And though the exchange hasn't become popular among traders yet, over time it has managed to approve itself. No robberies or scandals on CoinTiger were detected. Judging by the presence of five language versions, it is obvious that the developers of the website plan on integrating the platform to the world market. Not only the Asian traders but also the Europeans will appreciate the exchange and note that its functionality looks exactly like the one on the Binance. Except for a few disadvantages, the platform has several advantages that distinguish it from many less successful exchanges.