|Top Country||South Korea|
Coinone (coinone.co.kr) - REVIEW, TRADING VOLUME AND PAIRS
Coinone exchange is known in the world of cryptocurrencies for the way its administration pays attention to security. Besides, this South Korean platform is one of the oldest platforms for trading digital assets. Let's find out what it offers to users and whether it has drawbacks.
What do we know about the exchange coinone.co.kr?
The website saw the light in June 2014, so it can be safely attributed to the list of long-livers exchanges. Believe it or not but for all the years, the crypto platform has never been hacked and this is the result of the careful work of its administration. Security is one of the main features of the exchange, so many users choose it over lots of other exchanges.
The official website of coinone.co.kr is available in two language versions: English and Korean. The resource is most known in South Korea, where it was founded. We can even say that this is the internal exchange of the state, as it is not known in other countries. An important feature of the exchange is that it operates in the legal field and has a license for its activities, which only a few platforms working with cryptocurrency can boast with.
Drawbacks and benefits of Coinone
• User funds are stored on "cold" wallets.
• Personal accounts of users are securely protected. In particular, there is two-factor authentication and a unique system of account protection called Multisig Wallet.
• The exchange works with the fiat money and offers to trade the South Korean won.
• Commission for operations depends on trading volumes and can range from 0.02% to 0.1%. There is no commission fee for deposit and withdrawal transactions.
• There is an app for Android devices.
• The platform has user-friendly functionality for trading and high-quality charts. Experienced participants are offered with ProChart module.
• There is an API for trading automation.
A significant disadvantage of the website is that after registering on Coinone, one cannot start trading at once. You must pass the verification of the phone number, which is available only to residents of South Korea. Besides, only users who have passed OTP verification can withdraw money from coinone.co.kr. The ID verification here is mandatory.
Conclusion about Coinone
You can find reviews about Coinone only from representatives of the Asian region. They claim that the platform is convenient and has high security, which is very important for comfortable trading. It is obvious that international development is still irrelevant for the exchange but those in South Korean can freely choose the platform. In this region, the exchange has been in great demand for several years. Assessing the advantages of the platform, we can say that it is perfect for trading cryptocurrencies, but its policy of total user verification makes the platform unacceptable for traders who do not live in South Korea or do not want to provide data about themselves.