CoinBene (coinbene.com) - review, trading volume and pairs
CoinBene is a young Chinese exchange, which ranks among the TOP trading platforms since it can boast the greatest daily turnover. Read on to find out about the benefits, drawbacks and main features of the exchange.
Peculiar features of the CoinBene cryptocurrency exchange
Coinbene.com cryptocurrency exchange appeared in the market in 2017. Its headquarters are situated in Singapore. Although in comparison with other large platforms it is quite young, the exchange has already gained great popularity and is well-known among traders and investors over the world. The daily turnover of the exchange is $730 million, which is considered to be a top indicator in the modern world.
First, it was a small crypto-currency exchanger, which now offers rich functionality and expansive opportunities for traders. CoinBene attracts customers with low commission fees, a large number of trading pairs, and in its interface resembles the interface of well-known Binance. Both exchanges have created their token, which can be of use when trading, and, besides, one can make money with it: by earning on the growth of its rate.
Benefits and drawbacks of coinbene.com
Judging by the turnovers, the CoinBene exchange plays a big role for many traders who find it convenient, functional and appreciate its benefits:
• The platform presents a sufficient number of trading pairs.
• The verification process on the exchange is non-mandatory, which is good for users who do not want to provide their documents.
• There is no commission fee for deposit and withdrawal of cryptocurrency.
• The exchange has its mobile app for Android and iOS.
• The website has been translated into seven languages.
• The commission for transactions is 0.1%.
• Trading is conducted in three markets - USDT, BTC, and ETH.
• The exchange has its own token called CONI. A trader who uses it pays a lower commission.
• Users can transfer funds between accounts, and no commission is charged for that.
• There are no withdrawal limits.
However, lots of traders working on this Chinese exchange emphasize the absence of fiat money. Among the drawback of the trading platform, they can also note the absence of an affiliate program and frequent errors in the operation of the resource.
Registration on CoinBene
1. To start working on the exchange, you need to create an account on its official website. To do that, select the "Registration" section on the homepage.
2. Use your phone number or email to register. Once you choose the registration method, enter your phone number/email address and password, which should be entered twice, and then click "Save'. After that, press the "Log in" button.
3. Next, you will be offered to pass the anti-bot check (by dragging the slider to the right). This is followed by a confirmation of the email address or phone number (depending on what you used when registering on the website).
4. First thing you should do when entering the trader's personal cabinet is to pay attention to security and make the necessary settings, including two-factor authentication. After that, you will be able to undergo the verification process, which is optional, so you can make money without providing the website with your documents.
Conclusion on CoinBene
CoinBene is a young Chinese exchange, which is actively attracting more and more customers, and for a short period, has managed to achieve great turnovers. Users worldwide decide to join the website because it has the classic functionality, and its interface resembles Binance. CoinBene developers have also added some interesting peculiarities to the platform: the exchange offers a large number of trading pairs, low commissions, and the non-mandatory verification. That is why it is obvious that almost all feedbacks on CoinBene are positive, except for small errors that can easily be solved.
Now the Chinese platform is in the TOP best crypto-platforms and is even superior to the best exchanges like Binance, Bithumb, OKEx, etc, concerning daily turnovers. This speaks for the good prospects and the fact that traders looking for great options of fund diversification should pay attention to CoinBene!