C2CX - c2cx.com REVIEW, TRADING VOLUME AND PAIRS
C2CX is a small Chinese exchange that provides access to a variety of digital assets, ranging from popular cryptocurrencies to rare exclusive coins. The official website of the exchange, c2cx.com, is available only in English and Chinese languages (the language mode switch is located in the upper right corner of the page).
The trading volume on the platform is quite modest by the standards of the crypto industry and is 2.4 million dollars per day (as of the date of writing the review). At the same time, the exchange maintains a high level of liquidity and security. A wide range of tools allows traders to conduct trades in a convenient format and on favorable terms and allows companies and their owners to digitize assets using blockchain technology.
According to the creators of the platform, a feature of project is a built-in market-taking mechanism that provides sound liquidity. The site administration states that in terms of liquidity and fills one of the first places among Chinese cryptocurrency platforms.
The registration process on C2CX is simple and intuitive. You need to click on the Sign Up button in the upper right corner, and the system will offer you to fill out the form, specifying:
• user name;
• contact email address;
After that, you will only need to solve the captcha, agree to the rules of the exchange, and confirm that you are not a resident of the United States. By clicking "Create an account", you will receive an email with a link to complete the account registration process. The system will immediately prompt you to activate two-factor authentication, which we strongly recommend to do to protect your account from malicious attacks.
The c2cx.com platform interface includes the following sections:
• Trade - the trader's office with markets, price chart, trade blotter, form for opening orders, and trading history present.
• Orders - the section where you can see the current open orders. In the newly created account, the order table will be empty.
• Transfers - a menu for deposit/withdrawal of funds from the account, where all the coins are presented along with the current balance.
• History - a trading history, where you can track all transactions (purchase/sale of coins) conducted through the account.
• News - newsfeed related to the work of the exchange, as well as market reports.
• APP - a menu for downloading the official app for Android.
In the "basement" of the c2cx.com website, you will find useful links, company information, and commission fees data.
Just remember that the system does not charge a trading commission from the market-maker, but the amount of the fee for the market-taker varies depending on the currency. For all coins, except HAIC and APPL, there is a 0.15% commission. For HAIC, there is no commission, but for the purchase of APPL, the exchange will take 0.25% of the transaction amount. The commission fee for the deposit of funds is also individual for each coin, and for the withdrawal of funds, it is fixed: 0.15% of the amount.
Reviews of C2CX are mostly positive. In the comments, users note such "benefits" of the platform as:
• Large selection of digital assets;
• A wide range of trader's tools;
• Affordable commissions.
Among the disadvantages mentioned, we can note that the exchange is oriented to the Chinese market. Besides, the platform was not translated into popular languages. In all other respects, C2CX is a noteworthy platform with sound liquidity and a high level of security.