BtcTurk - btcturk.com REVIEW, TRADING VOLUME AND PAIRS
History of Turkish cryptocurrency exchange BtcTurk dates back to 2012, and at the time of writing the review, its daily trading volume is 5.4 million dollars. The list of available coins is limited but includes the most popular coins, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Stellar, Tether, and NEO. Among the fiat currencies available on the exchange, we should note the Turkish Lira, which suggests that the project is focused primarily on Turkish investors and traders.
Among the advantages of the exchange we can note:
• High level of cybersecurity;
• User-friendly and functional interface;
• Flexible trading mechanism;
• The presence of the official mobile app.
Among the disadvantages of the project, we can highlight mandatory account verification and binding to the phone number. Because of this, traders cannot work anonymously.
A convenient working interface is an absolute advantage of the BtcTurk exchange. The homepage of the official website (btcturk.com) consists of the following sections:
• Price graph - a menu for monitoring cryptocurrency rates presented on the site;
• Important infos - all detailed information about the exchange and any changes;
• Help desk - a list of frequently asked questions and answers;
• Login – login to the user account;
• Switch languages (English/Turkish).
In the "basement" of the site, you will also find such menu items as:
• What is Bitcoin. Detailed information about the most popular cryptocurrencies.
• Order Book. The book of orders for the purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies.
• API. Information for developers.
• Fees. Information about current commission fees.
• Security. Information about the security system of the trading platform.
• Announcements. Announcements for customers, concerning the work of the exchange.
• Contact Us. A form where one can contact the exchange administration.
The site interface is concise and intuitive so that even an inexperienced user will understand it.
btcturk.com trading platform practices a flexible system of commission formation. So the trading fee directly depends on the monthly volume of trades conducted through the account. If the trading volume is between 0 and 100,000 Turkish Liras, the trading commission will be 0.2% and 0.3% for the seller and the buyer, respectively. With the increase in trading volume, the commission fee also decreases. Thus, traders with a turnover of more than 50,000,000 Liras per month can expect a trading commission of 0.02% and 0.08%, respectively.
Deposit and withdrawal of funds from a trading account in cryptocurrency are not subject to commissions. At that, making a deposit and withdrawing money in the fiat Turkish Lira will cost 1% + value-added tax (VAT).
The Turkish platform btcturk.com is popular among the residents of Turkey, but outside the country, it is of no interest to investors. With all its reliability and user-friendliness, a favorable system of charging commissions and an optimally selected list of available coins, remains a regional platform, where non-residents of Turkey cannot verify an account.