Bitinka (bitinka.com) - REVIEW, TRADING VOLUME AND PAIRS
Bitinka cryptocurrency exchange was founded in 2013. Now its headquarters is situated in Lima, Peru. The platform positions itself as a global interface for exchanging cryptographic assets for fiat money. The main purpose is to organize a convenient trading interface focused on the needs of the customer.
The trading platform features the most popular digital assets, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Ripple, and some other currencies, which are traded for various fiat currencies of different countries. At the time of writing, the review daily trading volume on the official website is 116 million dollars. Among the most popular currencies are NEO, Bitcoin, DASH, EOS, Lambda, and Ethereum.
The platform is aimed at a wide range of investors, so the interface is translated into English, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, French, German, and Portuguese languages. Visually, the exchange is almost no different from larger projects.
The homepage of the official website bitinka.com presents the main training courses, and at the top, there is a menu with the following sections:
• Exchange - a trading cabinet with conveniently located functional elements. In the center, there is a Japanese price chart, and on the left - tickers and a "blotter". At the top right you can track the current balance of wallets, and just below - order opening forms and trading history.
• Broker – a section for the fast exchange of cryptocurrencies. The interface is only available for registered users.
• IEO Go Pad - an interface for listing new coins. In this section of the trading platform, you can read the terms of the initial placement.
• About us - this section provides detailed information about the company, its goals, and its benefits for the customer.
• FAQ - frequently asked questions section. Here users can find a solution to their problems without contacting the support team.
• Blog - an information block in the format of articles, reviews, and other materials that may be useful for visitors to the platform.
• Support Center - interface for communication with the support team.
On Bitinka, there is a commission fee for the deposit and withdrawal of funds in fiat currency in the amount of 1%. For some fiat currencies, the fee may be higher. Detailed tariffs are described in the "Commission" section. Besides, charges 0.15% for withdrawals from cryptocurrency accounts but does not charge a penny for deposits made in digital assets.
As for the trade commission, it is 0.5% of the transaction amount, which is a fairly high percentage by market standards. When making a transaction through the "express" system, no commission is charged.
Judging by the comments and reviews of users, this platform does not offer any know-how, while remaining a fairly expensive platform in terms of commission. However, the company claims that among its advantages are:
• More than 60 currency pairs;
• High transaction security;
• Ability to pay in fiat currencies with a credit card;
• Deep integration into the banking sector.
• Buy cryptocurrencies with MasterCard.
In any case, the conclusions about the functionality and convenience of the platform can be made only after registering on the website. This is very simple, as the procedure is standard and does not require special skills. Therefore, if you want to test the Peruvian exchange, try creating an account on Bitinka.